December Panel Discussion
Join us for a panel discussion on
Community Conversation: How Does Education Address Healthy Environments and Behavioral Health?
Panel will include:
Dr. Anne Blackhurst (President of Minnesota State University Moorhead)
Dr. Lynne A. Kovash (Superintendent, Moorhead Area Public Schools) Arlette Preston (owner of Home Instead Senior Care) will serve as the moderator.
When: Thursday, December 1, 2016 @ 6:30PM
Where:Rourke Art Gallery and Museum
Who are invited: Faculty, scholars, students, and community members
The panel will discuss the following questions:
1. How do educational opportunities help people think differently in regard to the values underlying health and their place in the world?
a. How are recidivism and education linked?
2. Where is the educational system failing our community?
3. Where is the educational system being successful?
4. What changes would you recommend?
5. What can we do in the community to help?
Read more about the panelists at NPEI Ethics Panel Discussions